Sunday, September 22, 2013

maxxinista





Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I've been in hard core study mode and will be back on schedule after tomorrow. Here are some photos from a contest I won last week through Helena of Brooklyn Blonde for a $100 TJ Maxx gift card and a chance to talk fall fashion with some of my fav fashion bloggers. Each blogger chose 5 winners, so there was an army of us girls ready to shop at 9am in the morning. The trends that everyone was most excited for were statement coats, leather everything, all shades of green, mod looks and moto jackets and booties. 

[Photo 1] TJ Maxx Style Scouts (LtoR): Be Chic Mag (oops I caught you blinking!) // Brooklyn Blonde // My Style Pill // Keiko Lynn
[Photo 2] Rachel Zoe top & Rich and Skinny jeans
[Photo 3] Nanette Lepore dress &  Ecote booties (similar on sale here)
[Photo 4] Still daydreaming about these Gucci studded heels

Thank you to Helena and TJ Maxx for having all of us!

Photos by: Myself (via iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment