Wednesday, November 27, 2013

coat check


Coat: Tahari (in black here, also love this one) // Leggings: Zara // Boots: Chinese Laundry via Threadsence // Bag: Celine // Beanie: Zara // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Gloves: Urban Outfitters (old, but similar here) // Lips: Stila 'Beso'

This outfit post is a testimonial to how cold it's been in New York City. With this Nor'easter storm that's passing through this week, a substantial and stylish coat is in order. As I've gotten older, I've come to find that Tahari dresses and coats are very flattering on my body type--especially their A-line cut or empire waist dresses. My heart always skips a beat whenever I rummage through TJ Maxx or Marshalls and find the perfect Tahari dress on clearance. When I saw this cherry red Tahari coat on sale on Rue La La for less than $100, I knew I had to give her a try. It's warm enough to brave this 30 degree weather and I love the pop of color! Besides, what's better than having a coat that matches your favorite lipstick? 

xo, 
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment