Monday, November 11, 2013

leather details



Coat: Zara (also love this one) // Sweater: Forever 21 // Leggings: Zara // Purse: Celine via Last Call Neiman Marcus // Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Booties: Ecote (old, but similar here) // Lips: Sephora 'Hot Tango'

I am blessed to have a mother and a sister who share in my love for fashion (my poor dad!). Between the three of us, our collection of handbags is quite extensive. We invest in classic designer pieces because its value is being shared three ways. And over the years, we have made pretty close friends with the ladies in the Handbag Department. If you're in line for a new bag, go on a week day to Last Call Neiman Marcus or Saks Off Fifth outlet stores and get to know their Handbag Department employees. They can give you the inside scoop when the next sales and shipments are. Tell them which designers you are hunting for and they can call or email you when they have them available (maybe even before they are available to the public). Last Call and Saks Off Fifth are my absolute favorite outlet stores to uncover my most coveted designer bags at a fraction of the boutique price. This Celine Trapeze came from a Last Call in Florida and was shipped to my doorstep for free. I am so in love.

Have a wonderful week and Happy Veterans' Day!

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment