Tuesday, December 31, 2013

pardon my parisian


Coat: Zara (old, but similar here) // Pants: Forever 21 (old, but similar here) // Purse: Chanel // Scarf: Saks Off Fifth (similar here, 25% off with code EXTRAOFF25) // Hat: Forever 21 (in black here, also love this one) // Boots: Forever 21 (similar here) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Lips: Stila 'Beso' // Jewelry: David Yurman

Back from vacay and back on the PharmD/Blogger grind. Here is #2 of a four-part series of outfit posts from my recent EuroTrip to London, Paris, Switzerland, Germany, Amsterdam and Belgium. Six countries in 7 days via the Europe Taster tour by Expat Explore! It was an amazing experience to see Europe this way.. a whirlwind trip, but we accomplished and saw so much. Paris was hands down my favorite city. The museums, cafés, metro, architecture, people, shopping.. I loved all of it. I left my heart in Paris and I cannot wait to go back.

xo,
Becca

P.S.
Happy New Year's Eve! So very thankful for what 2013 brought and I cannot wait to see what 2014 has to offer. A very special thank you to YOU for reading and following my adventures. Be safe and have fun tonight! Cheers!

Photos by: Jen Arcebido

No comments:

Post a Comment