Saturday, December 7, 2013

put a bow on it

 

Jacket: Zara (old, but love this one) // Sweater: LOFT // Midi Skirt: Express // Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (similar here and here) // Purse: Kate Spade // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Jewelry: Bauble Bar, Stella & Dot, David Yurman // Lips: NARS 'Schiap' // Nails: Essie 'Blanc'

This past week, I attended the Kate Spade x ELLE magazine holiday shopping event in SoHo with my fellow fashion bloggers and girlfriends. Their new holiday line is absolutely gorgeous. The walls of the store were lined with everything sequins, brocade, metallic, bows, polka dots and stripes. I picked up a few accessories, including this cross over purse! Hello, my new magenta lover. If you've noticed from my previous posts, I'm a sucker for a monotone silhouette and a pop of color. In proper form, here is my outfit post inspired by Kate Spade!

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit with a touch of hot pink .... Awesome !

    www.rocksfashionbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete