Tuesday, February 18, 2014

fly & fierce


Blazer: Express (old, but similar here) // Top: Fly & Fierce Boutique c/o // Jeans: Zara (similar here) // Shoes: J.Crew // Purse: Celine // Hat: Urban Outfitters // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Jewelry: LionetteCapwell + CoMichael Kors // Lips: Stila 'Beso'

I've been known to say that leopard print is my favorite color. So when Fly & Fierce Boutique, an online store specializing in one of a kind vintage pieces, asked me to collaborate with them, my heart bee-lined to this silk top. A leopard print blouse is most definitely on my list of closet staples every woman should own for the sheer fact that it can be styled in so many ways! For a laid back weekend in the city, I paired this blouse with a crisp white blazer, boyfriend jeans, black accessories and a red lip.

Thrifting and shopping vintage pieces is a pastime I enjoy especially with my mother and sister. There's just something about the thrill of finding that dress or that bag or that pair of shoes that makes you feel like the universe was perfectly aligned in that very moment. Know what I mean? It's a wonderful way for us to find relevance in older pieces and remix it into our everyday wardrobe. For more amazing vintage finds, stop by Fly and Fierce Boutique's online store here!

xo,
Becca

P.S.
Stay tuned for another outfit post with this blouse later this week!

Photos by: Jen Arcebido

No comments:

Post a Comment