Tuesday, February 4, 2014

trés rosé


Blazer and Pants: Zara (on clearance in stores, but similar pant suit here in cobalt and also love this set in peach by Loft) // Tank: Zara // Shoes: J. Crew (extra 30% off sale items if you spend $125 or more with code SALE30) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Hat: Forever 21 // Necklace: Argento Vivo // Lips: Two Faced 'Runway Red'

There's nothing like a bright pant suit that screams tailored chic. Here's one of my favorite Zara clearance finds that will help me transition from winter to spring and I'm so glad I waited for the price to go down. I'm also craving the cobalt blue or even the soft peach color linked above. Paired with sleek black accessories, you can take these suits out from day to night. 

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Jen Arcebido

1 comment: