Saturday, March 1, 2014

can i kick it


Sweater: Zara // Jeans: Express // Sunglasses: Celine 'Caty' // Sneakers: Nike Air Max (also love this pair and this pair; extra 20% off clearance with online code BESTINGAME) // Watch: Michael Kors // Rings: Zara, MODERN TREND // Lips: MAC 'Red'

Growing up, I've always been addicted to collecting sneakers. I remember Fila high tops and Adidas shell toes from middle school, Nike and Converse Chuck Taylors from high school. In college, the sneaker scene seemed to blow up.. but maybe it's just because we had more money to spend from student loans. Nike Dunks were my favorite to collect and even today, I have about five different pairs of the Dunk Sky Hi's. Yes, I have a problem. Sneakers plus a heel? How could you say no! 

The above pair is the newest in my collection and my first pair of Air Max's. These were copped at 21 Mercer. If you're ever in the area, other sneaker stores in NYC that Matt always takes me to are KITH and Flight Club. Follow them on Instagram and Twitter for info on the newest releases. I love how sneakers are back in the fashion forefront (see J.Crew's lookbook for inspiration). Another pair I can't wait to get are New Balance, especially in a bright color way. What sneakers are you excited for this season?

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment