Thursday, March 27, 2014

details


Dress: Zara (last season, but similar here) // Heels: Valentino via Rue La La // Clutch: Gucci via Eva Gentry Consignment // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Jewelry: Bauble Bar, David Yurman, Chinatown NYC // Lips: MAC 'Up the Amp' // Nails: Essie 'Blanc'

Wore this little number to a family wedding when I was back home in South Florida this past weekend. This frigid NYC weather definitely has me missing the 80 degree sunshine! I decided to dress up this Zara dress (scored on clearance) with some of my favorite designer details that I was able to find below retail price. I love mixing high and low pieces. This clutch is a classic piece that I know I'll be wearing for years to come, especially at formal occasions. I stumbled upon this clutch last summer at my fav consignment store in Brooklyn, Eva Gentry Consignment (with an extra 40% off!). You MUST follow their Instagram account and stop by their store. They have the best stuff. Temptation lives down the street from me! 

This is my first pair of Valentino heels and, I must say, are really comfortable! I've been shopping around a long time for these and decided to go for brand new, but at discounted price via Rue La La. This website often has Valentino bags, sunglasses and shoes if you're in the market! Just keep your eyes and email open because they go pretty fast. 

Have a wonderful day!

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment