Saturday, April 5, 2014

a bright outlook


Sweater: Forever 21 (also love this color) // Jeans: Zara // Heels: J. Crew // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Jewelry: Bauble Bar, David Yurman // Lips: MAC 'Up the Amp' // Nails: Deborah Lippmann 'Blue Orchid'

The sun is shining over New York City this weekend and I'm hyped for the Final Four games tonight.. can't wait to watch my Gators beat UCONN! I finally tried out my first Deborah Lippmann nail polish last night and I think I'm obsessed. It goes on so smooth and even, no wonder everyone is instagramming her products. Two coats only and it looks professionally done! I may have to sneak away to Sephora again while there's still 15% off (use online code ROUGETICKET until April 11th). 

I hope you're having a great weekend so far!

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment