Tuesday, May 6, 2014

jumpin jumpin


Blazer: LOFT (similar here on sale!) // Jumpsuit: Zara (shorts version here) // Heels: Stuart Weitzman (in so many fun colors here) // Sunglasses: Prada // Bag: Celine // Jewelry: Bauble Bar, David Yurman // Lips: MAC 'Up the Amp' // Nails: Essie 'Blanc'

Don't get me wrong, I love my curves. But finding the perfect fitting jumpsuit/overalls can often present as a challenge (i.e. too long, fits the waist but too tight on the thighs, frumpy). After ordering several from Forever 21 and Zara (and returning all of them), I finally found some killer ones (at killer prices) that I want to share with all my dopalicious angels out there. 

The one I'm wearing here is from this season at Zara. For some reason, it's not currently on the website, but I'm sure it's still in stores! I usually wear a size 6 or 8 and was able to fit into the size Medium. I love it because it hits perfectly at my ankles (I'm 5'4'') and is wearable with flats or high heels. This past weekend, I also picked up this black jumpsuit from Forever 21 and these jean overalls from Express. Let me know if you have any questions about sizing or fit! I hope to style them soon for the blog. 

Hope your week is going well so far!

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are amazing! I have yet to find the perfect pair of metallic pumps :-)
    I love the jumpsuit as well <3

    xoxo
    www.bowtiesandcaviar.com

    ReplyDelete