Friday, August 22, 2014

getaway


Dress (worn as cover up): Kora Rae c/o // Bathing Suits: American Apparel // Hat: Forever 21 // Sandals: Zara (also love this style) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Jewelry: Bauble Bar, Jessica Fang // Nails: Essie 'Blanc' // Instant Camera: Polaroid 300

TGIF! Looking for a place to getaway for the weekend? My NYC people, you must visit Rockaway Beach especially at 97th Street. This has been my "vacation"spot for the past two weekends for the fresh ocean air, the sound of the waves and the SUN. Being a Florida girl, this beach has my approval and is one of the top in my books. 

On the boardwalk, there's plenty of food choices, including BBQ, arepas, smoothies/ice cream, banh mi's and much more. There's even a beer garden and live music! What's not to love? If you don't mind waiting a little longer, you MUST try Rockaway Taco - the fish tacos are perfection. What are you waiting for?  Hop on an A train to Queens/Far Rockaway and celebrate the weekend ;)

xo,
Becca

P.S.
I want to wish the happiest of birthdays to the love of my life, Matt! You are my everything and I am so so lucky to have you in my life. Time to celebrate! Love you! #justus

Photos by: Matthew Barros
**Most photos via Instagram

1 comment: