Friday, August 15, 2014

shifted


Dress: Tibi // Heels: Tibi (also love these) // Clutch: Vintage (my mom's) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Jewelry: Bauble Bar, Rue Gembon // Lips: Sephora 'Magenta' Luster // Nails: Essie 'Blanc'

New in from Tibi's end of season sale! I've been wanting to try this brand for so long, especially for their full midi skirts and dresses, but have been waiting for a sale and/or perfect eBay find. Which, by the way, I am still on the hunt for that full midi skirt at the right price. I was so happy when I received an email about their final end of season sale and were promoting an extra 40% off sale prices online. I picked out a sweater, this shift dress and kitten heeled sandals to take me from summer to fall. For more Tibi scores without the full price tag, check out Nordstrom Rack or even TJ Maxx!

#TGIF, wishing you a wonderful and restful weekend.

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment