Monday, September 1, 2014

until forever


Dress: Nordstrom Rack (similar here) // Belt: Michael Kors // Earrings: Bauble Bar // Lips: Stila 'Beso' // Nails: Essie 'Limited Addiction'

Happy Labor Day! I hope you're enjoying your long weekend!

I just can't stop smiling.. we're engaged! Matt and I have been together for 8 years now and we have been inseparable since the day we met. I am so excited for this next chapter in our lives together and would love to hear any tips or pieces of advice on wedding planning! Let the wedding planning begin. Wee! #TSRgetsmarried

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Us :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog, I must say this would help us in searching best Wedding venues. I am going to bookmark this site which is offering genuine services. If you have more information then please share that also.

    ReplyDelete