Friday, November 28, 2014

luxe


Coat: H&M // Sweater: Forever 21 // Skirt: Express // Boots: Carolinna Espinosa via Rue La La // Sunglasses: Celine // Beanie: Topshop // Jewelry: Bauble Bar earrings, LOFT bracelet // Lips: MAC 'Lady Danger'

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I hope you had a wonderful day off yesterday celebrating with friends and family... and indulging in these sales! I've already made my rounds to Express (50% off everything), Zara (30% everything) and Last Call NM (40% off everything). I still want to make my way to Ann Taylor and LOFT, but it's just so darn cold. Staying layered up in this luxe looking faux fur jacket while I work through the weekend and spend time with family and friends.

Cheers to the weekend!

Shop more fur jackets below:

Photos by: Jen Arcebido

No comments:

Post a Comment