Wednesday, January 21, 2015

high utility


Jacket: Jack by BB Dakota // Top: Missguided // Skirt: Zara // Boots: Charles David // Bag: Mansur Gavriel via Net-a-Porter // Hat: Vince Camuto // Sunglasses: Celine // Lips: Stila 'Fiery'

Not gonna lie. I jumped the gun and wore this outfit during the freezing weekend. I thought the forecast said 40 degrees! I guess I was too excited to wear this perforated midi skirt from the Zara sale. It's the perfect bone white color and even came with the utility style belt. Too good. Speaking of midi skirts, check out this article from BuzzFeed Style featuring some of my previous outfit posts on some fun ways to style your midi skirt! For a more wintery look, I went for a comfortable pair of wedged ankle boots - perfect for running around the city in. 

What's your fav way to rock a midi? 

Shop the look below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment