Monday, February 9, 2015

beach is better


Denim Shirt: LOFT (similar here) // Bathing Suit: BCBG (old) // Bag: Mansur Gavriel // Sunglasses: Prada // Hat: Urban Outfitters // Lips: Clinique 'Broadest Berry'

Hello from St. Augustine, FL! After our reception menu tasting, we made a quick stop by the beach for some much needed Vitamin D (as evidenced by my pale complexion). I truly missed the unending sunshine, salty air and warm sand.. and I can't wait to come back and celebrate our wedding here in just a few short months! Matt and I have been working hard on ironing out the details of the wedding weekend events and honeymoon (which is booked!!) and I just can't stop smiling.

About to jump on a plane back home to NYC, hopefully we won't catch too much snow on the way back up. Here's to a great week!

Shop the look below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros
Cameo by: Winston the Frenchie

No comments:

Post a Comment