Monday, February 2, 2015

in those jeans



Vest: Elizabeth & James (thrifted) // Top: LOFT // Jeans: Express // Shoes: Joe Fresh (on sale now!) // Hat: Vince Camuto // Sunglasses: Prada // Bag: YSL via Eva Gentry Consignment // Watch: Michele // Lips: Sephora 'Truth or Dare'

A quick post from my weekend in Florida! One closet staple that I always travel with (and keep an extra pair at my parents' house) is my Express jeans. I've been wearing their denim for years because they fit my waist and curves perfectly. I'm a sucker for skinny jeans and their Stella and leggings styles are always the best. I usually travel with one blue denim pair and one black legging pair because they are comfortable enough for the plane ride and go easily with any top. I am trying to expand my denim repetoire, any favs that you have?

I can't believe I'm already back in this NYC slush, but as long as I got my Sorel boots on, nothing's stopping me. Luckily, I get to travel back to St. Augustine, FL again this weekend for our wedding reception tasting :) Can't wait! 3 more months til the big day! 

Hope you have a great week!

Shop more Express jeans below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment