Monday, March 2, 2015

the lust list // no.3


Happy Monday, everyone! 

I promised myself I wouldn't complain about the freezing temps or the weekly snowfall in NYC since it can be really beautiful. So to channel my energy in a positive way, here you have my spring/summer lust list because.. I'll be celebrating my Bachelorette Party this weekend with my sister and some of my bestest girlfriends! We'll be catching a plane out of NYC on Thursday morning. The ultimate destination is a surprise, but I am pretty much certain it's somewhere sunny, sandy and beautiful. Although my sister keeps joking we're going to Utah for snowboarding (no offense, my Utah-nian friends), I'm in desperate need of some Vitamin D and a tan! I can hardly contain my excitement. I'll definitely be packing the above beach staples.

Is there anything I'm missing? Let me know in the comments below!

xo,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!!! Happy Bachelorette Weekend! Can't wait to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete