Sunday, June 21, 2015

here's to you

Here's to you, my hero, my dad. The most patient, supportive, intelligent man I know. Thank you for walking me down the aisle almost two months ago to marry the love of my life. Thank you always pushing me to excel in school and my career, to learn something new every day, to always maintain a good sense of humor and to always keep up with Game of Thrones so we can have our weekly theory discussions. You are truly the best!
And to my new father-in-law, I am so excited and thankful to be officially a part of the Barros family - your family. Thank you for raising such a respectable and caring son. We are both so blessed to have you as a role model and dad! Love you both!

Happy Father's Day to all!

Photography by (the best): Joe and Christina Mills of Still55

No comments:

Post a Comment