Monday, June 1, 2015

travel well


Jacket: Zara (last season, but similar here) // Dress: LOFT // Sneakers: Adidas 'Stan Smith' // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Celine 'Caty' //  Hat: Brixton via Urban Outfitters // Earrings: Zara // Lips: Clinique 'Grandest Grape'

Happy 1st of June! 

Growing up, June was always a joyous month, marking the start of summer and of course, no school, which means = VACATIONS. Traveling was always a norm for my family, usually to Disney World or Sanibel for short weekend trips and as my sister and I got older, the trips became farther and more historical - Italy, China, Philippines and Australia (just to name a few of my favorites!). I'm so thankful my parents always included us in their travels, and now that I'm married, I hope to continue the tradition for when Matt and I start a family of our own (no honeymoon baby lol).

So in the meantime, especially this summer, I want to travel and explore as much as I can! I'm thinking Montauk or the Hamptons for some fun weekend trips and maybe splurge on a longer weekend in the Dominican or Turks & Caicos. Any recommendations? I'd love to hear where you're looking to travel this summer! At least I think I have the travel outfit down though. This has become my go-to airport uniform = comfy dress + moto jacket + white sneakers. The above photos were taken at the Kahului airport as we departed Maui (sigh). Stay tuned for a travel post on Hawaii this week!

Shop the look below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment