Thursday, November 7, 2013

bundle up



Coat: Zara (similar here) // Dress: LOFT (similar here and here) // Boots: Zara (similar here) // Beanie: H&M // Scarf: Zara // Purse: Chanel // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' (also love this color) // Lipstain: LOREAL 'Endless Red'

Winter is officially here in NYC. The temperature dropped about 10 degrees this week and you can now see coats, beanies and boots (oh my!) being sported around these streets. Since moving to New York from South Florida almost two years ago, I've learned to choose which coats are practical, but still flattering. I purchased this coat from Zara years ago, but still wear it every winter because of its functionality. I love how it's a zip up (easy to take on and off) and also cinches at the waist to still show off my figure. When shopping for coats, be sure to think room to fit another layer (or two) underneath, as well as length. This coat is long enough to cover my behind, but short enough to show off my dress or skirt underneath. Cheers to coat weather!

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros and Jen Arcebido

No comments:

Post a Comment