Monday, November 4, 2013

casual cool



Sweater: LOFT (similar here and here) // Jeans: Zara (similar here) // Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (also love these) // Purse: Chanel // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Earrings: Bauble Bar (on sale today!) // Jewelry: Michele, Stella & Dot, David Yurman // Lipstain: LOREAL 'Endless Red'

A girl can never have too many accessories and I am definitely a girl that LOVES all things jewelry, shoes and bags. In this outfit from the weekend, I let these statement earrings be the center of attention. I used its colors to inspire the rest of my outfit--the blue and silver details played out in my jeans and heels. This was my version of a casual outfit to wear with these baubles, as they could definitely be dressed up with a classic LBD for a night out. The possibilities are endless! 
What's your favorite piece of statement jewelry?

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment