Monday, April 28, 2014

blue orchid


Jacket: Zara (try this one) // Dress: BCBG (old, but similar here and here) // Heels: Zara (also love this pair with metallic details) // Purse: Ann Taylor // Hat: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Chloe // Jewelry: J. Crew // Lips: MAC 'Up the Amp' // Nails: Deborah Lippmann 'Blue Orchid'

I hope you all had a beautiful and restful weekend! I celebrated my birthday yesterday (the number will remain unsaid) in proper NYC form--strolling the city streets, shopping, sight-seeing and eating all around Manhattan with my Matt. After church and a home-made brunch, we set off to check out ACE Hotel and Stumptown Coffee. Who doesn't like jammin out to rap music while sipping on their cappuccino? We walked down 5th Ave toward the Flat Iron Building for some shopping. Picked up some work week chic pieces from Ann Taylor and a pair of distressed overalls from Express! Can't wait to style these new finds. For dinner, we headed to ABC Kitchen, an all organic Mediterranean/American style restaurant. I had the fried chicken and salted caramel sundae (amazing). We finished off the night with our first trip to the Top of the Rock Observatory for some incredible views of the city and came home just in time for Game of Thrones. All in all, a perfect day. And to continue the birthday celebrations, a few of my best girlfriends from college are coming to visit this week and I am so excited!! I really cannot contain myself. 

Thank you all for the birthday love yesterday! I cannot wait what this upcoming year has in store!

xo,
Becca

 Photos by: Jen Arcebido

No comments:

Post a Comment