Wednesday, April 30, 2014

fight for a cause


Cardigan: Express // Dress: Club Monaco via Housing Works (similar here and here) // Heels: Zara // Bag: Be & D (old, but similar here) // Watch: Michael Kors // Rings: Gucci, JewelMint, Lillot // Lipstain: Stila 'Merlot' // Nails: Deborah Lippmann 'Blue Orchid'

As a healthcare provider who serves and cares for patients with HIV/AIDS, I support wholeheartedly any organization whose mission includes ending this epidemic and helping those affected. That's why I shop at Housing Works. Not only can I discover great thrift finds like this Club Monaco dress (only $25!), but by shopping there, I know my money is going to toward helping people with HIV/AIDS find shelter, medical care and jobs. It's a win-win! Housing Works has several locations throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn, definitely take the time to stop by! They not only carry men's and women's clothing/accessories, they also have some amazing furniture, art and home decor. 

I am also walking in the annual AIDS Walk New York on May 18th in Central Park and would appreciate your donation. Any amount you can donate can truly help or if you're free, join the walk! Click here to donate toward my team. Thank you so much! I hope you have a great rest of the week.

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment