Tuesday, May 13, 2014

springtime in brooklyn


Top: Zara (old, but similar here) // Skirt: Zara (also love this one) // Heels: Zara (this season's version) // Clutch: Rebecca Minkoff (smaller version here, also need all of these) // Sunglasses: Stella McCartney via Nordstrom Rack // Jewelry: JewelMint // Lips: NARS 'Schiap' // Nails: OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark'

When I saw this skirt on Zara's website, I instantly fell in love. How perfect is this linen midi skirt for the spring/summer season? The eyelet details and high waist fit are what make it so versatile. I decided to style this piece with another version of a white-on-white look (see previous outfit post here), but added pops of color to this white palette with a few bold accessories. 

The colorful statement necklace and bracelet immediately caught my eye on the JewelMint website and are just so gorgeous in these pastel colors. I drew from the cobalt blue in the necklace and matched my new sunnies, picked up at the new Nordstrom Rack on Fulton Street, Brooklyn! Lastly, my shopping adventures last weekend at the #RMsamplesale led me to this sunny pastel pouch, perfectly adorned with my initial! It was meant to be. I also picked up a MAB bag to use for work everyday and an amazing red leather moto jacket (with some zippers). Definitely coming up on the blog soon. If you missed the NYC/LA/San Fran sample sales, not to worry.. the last day to shop online is today!

Have a great day!

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment