Friday, April 3, 2015

sporty chic


Jacket: Uniqlo // Top: LOFT // Leggings: Zara (old, but similar here and here) // Shoes: Express // Clutch: Clare Vivier // Hat: Target // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Ring: Capwell + Co // Earrings: J.Crew Factory // Lips: Clinique 'Broadest Berry'

TGIF, especially since it's Good Friday. Kicking off the first weekend of April with a more relaxed outfit, layering denim and faux leather (always a good idea!). I wrapped this heat-tech jacket around my waist just in case the temperature got colder and I loved the way it defined my waist! I didn't get a chance to style my hair, so I topped off the outfit with this versatile baseball cap scored from Target ;) The perfect solution to some bedhead. 

Wishing you a blessed Easter and Passover weekend!

xo,
Becca

Shop the look below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment