Monday, April 6, 2015

spring lace


Dress: Last Call NM (old, but similar here and here) // Jacket: Tory Burch // Heels: Valentino // Clutch: DVF // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Necklace: J.Crew // Bracelet: David Yurman // Lips: Clinique 'Broadest Berry' // Nails: OPI 'Don't Bossa Nova Me Around'

I associate the Spring season with two main things: 
cleaning and lots and lots of lace

The former I have yet to complete, but in the process, I reached in the back of my closet and rediscovered this beauty (purchased 5 years ago!). Perfect for Easter. I've always been a fan of lace, there's something so lady-like and but no fuss about it. If you're also loving this spring trend, check out LOFT (everything is 50% off with code CYBER50 today!) and Zara for some affordable and on trend lace pieces. 

I want them all! Help me.

Shop more pink lace dresses below:

Photos by: Jen Arcebido

No comments:

Post a Comment