Monday, April 27, 2015

the lust list // no.5

I am so sorry I've been so MIA from the blog this past week. It's been a whirlwind with finishing up work responsibilities and wedding preparation! Not to mention, it's my birthday today and I've barely thought about it. Thankfully, my friends and family have not forgotten and I can't wait to celebrate tonight :)

Here's a lust list dedicated to what I'm wishing for on my birthday! I think my mind is on something bright and colorful for our Hawaii honeymoon. We already leave NYC to fly to Florida this Wednesday night to kick off the wedding weekend. I'll be sure to post before I leave, but be sure to follow us with all the festivities on Instagram @mattandbeccawed and/or our official hashtag #mattandbeccawed!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment