Wednesday, April 29, 2015

ready


Sweater: LOFT // Pants: Banana Republic // Bag: Proenza Schouler 'PS11' // Shoes: Halogen (high/low version) // Hat: Forever 21 (old) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Rings: David Yurman // Nails: Essie 'Bahama Mama' // Lips: NARS 'Anita'

We leave for Florida tonight to kick off our wedding weekend! I don't know what to do with myself. I'm so excited, happy, thankful, blessed, anxious.. really thankful. I just really cannot wait for all of our families and friends to be together in one place to party.

I am nearly ready to fly out tonight, just need to do some last minute packing and cleaning. But I am so ready to marry, the love of my life this Saturday -- 10 years in the making. Gah! No more talking about it, I'm already tearing up. Wish us luck! 

xoxoxo

Shop the look below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

1 comment: