Sunday, May 17, 2015

dressed in all white



Hi everyone! I can't believe how long it's been since our last post together, not to mention.. Matt and I are married! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day surrounded by so much family, friends and love. The weather in Florida was just beautiful and our honeymoon in Hawaii was so much fun. If you haven't been, and you love the beach, outdoors, nature and delicious food, you must book a trip. Like now. Oahu, Maui - do it! I feel pretty accomplished about the entire thing, especially since Matt and I planned ourselves. Any questions, let me know in the comments below!

I do have some upcoming blog posts for you up my sleeve! Matt and I have a Skype meeting with our photographers this Thursday and I can't wait to share all those photos with you as well (previews found here and here). 

In the meantime, here's a little sneak peek ;)

xo,
Becca

1 comment: