Tuesday, September 8, 2015

downtown philly


Dress: Nordstrom Rack (old, last seen here) // Boots: Zara (super comfortable) // Backpack: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Bracelet: David Yurman via Rue La La // Lips: Clinique 'Grandest Grape' // Nails: Essie 'Blanc'

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I spent Labor Day Weekend in Philadelphia with great friends and great music at the Made in America Festival! It was so much fun, I'm still recovering. Haha, I think I'm getting old. 

Here's a quick outfit post when Matt and I were exploring downtown. Our fist day, we had lunch at El Vez (get the guac) and dessert at Insomnia Cookies. More photos of the festival with outfits soon!

Shop similar dresses below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment