Saturday, September 12, 2015

we made it in america



Day 1:
Top: H&M // Skirt: Forever 21 // Boots: Zara // Backpack: Forever 21

Day 2:
Dress: Zara (similar here) // Sunglasses: Ray Ban // Scarf: Zara

This was my first time ever going to a music festival and even Philly for that matter. So much to see and do.. and I can't think of a better crew to have gone with! Festival wear is a tricky thing to master, but after using Pinterest (and mostly photos of Beyonce) for ideas, I think I discovered a few secrets - at least for me! 
  • Comfortable footwear is super important. I found these boots at Zara and they were truly a lifesaver. They covered my feet completely from all the dust and whoknowswhat on the ground all while being stylish and comfy!
  • Backpacks allow for hands-free, back-saving and party hardy freedom. Pack it with a scarf/bandana to shield your nose from irritants such as smoke and dust not to mention extra tissue for the bathrooms, sunblock and hand sanitizer.
  • Stay hydrated. Most festivals allow you to bring an empty water bottle container to fill up at their water stations, really cool.
My favorite performances were by The Weeknd, J.Cole and DJ Mustard. They were so good, I started a Snapchat account (@ohsnap_itsbec) just to share their performances with my friends who couldn't go! I definitely want to go again next year and hope to go to Coachella one day to compare east coast vs. west coast. What's your favorite music festival to go to? 


Shop my festival looks below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment