Saturday, September 26, 2015

endless summer


Tshirt: It's-It Ice Cream c/o // Jeans: Express // Shoes: Valentino (similar here) // Bag: Prada (love this backpack version) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Bracelets: David Yurman // Lips: Stila 'Beso'

Hey there, beauties! I apologize for the lack of updates lately, but big news: Matt and I moved back to the state known for its endless summer - sunny Florida! It's been a whirlwind leaving NYC behind, moving back our home state, getting adjusted to the relaxed pace and the new job. But in the end, I have a good feeling about this all. Nothing that an It's-It ice cream sandwich won't fix! Try the cappuccino or this season's pumpkin flavors ;) It was so much fun to collab with them for this post with their vintage style apparel. With this tee, I went for a classic combo with ripped jeans and some killer heels. For the fall, I also love this crewneck sweatshirt. I'm such a sucker for a comfy sweatshirt, especially this grey color that could be tied around your waist with any outfit.

Cheers to moving TSR to Florida! Any recommendations on photo shoot sites or food spots that you love, let me know below!

Shop the look below:
Photos by: Jen Arcebido

No comments:

Post a Comment