Thursday, October 29, 2015

chevron


Dress: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Gucci // Bag: Chanel (vintage) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Belt: Ann Taylor (love the white version) // Rings: Jules Smith via Rocksbox // Lips: NARS 'Scarlett Empress' // Nails: OPI 'Black Cherry Chutney'

I'm still adjusting. 

Adjusting to life back in Florida and definitely missing fall in Brooklyn (super jealous of everyone bundled up in their coat/sweater weather!). The transition into my new job in St. Augustine has filled my days with new challenges and left me really pumped on how I can help impact the health of this community. My evenings are filled with personal training sessions at the gym (more details on that coming soon) and I am putting the blame on those two things for my lack of blog posts. I was really so happy to have a spare moment with Matt today after work to shoot this outfit! Went a little crazy on a recent Ann Taylor 60% off sale - but how could you not love this dress? No matter if you're living in the bustling streets of NYC or the breezy coasts of Florida, this dress could hang with you anywhere. Buttoned up high with black/gold accessories make this 70's vibe dress perfection.

Shop the look below:

P.S.
You might have recognized this shoot location! See where from here ;)


Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment