Thursday, November 19, 2015

office hours


Blazer: Tory Burch // Top: LOFT // Skirt: LOFT (old, similar here and here) // Bag: Zara // Shoes: J.Crew Outlet // Watch: Michele


Jacket: my sister's, from London // Top: Urban Outfitters (old) // Skirt: LOFT (love this plaid one) // Bag: Gucci (vintage, via Eva Gentry Consignment) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Shoes: Express // Earrings: Bauble Bar

A little throwback Thursday for you! These photos were taken back in Brooklyn, but they include some office to cocktail hour staples that I still find myself always reaching for even now that I live in Florida. Since I work as a clinical pharmacist in a hospital setting, I dress in outfits that are easy to switch out my white coat for a smart black blazer in case I have meetings. I am such a dress/skirt girl and pencils skirts are my absolute fav - I look for ones that are slightly high-waisted and hit my knee or just above in length. This patterned one has my name written all over it since it's also leopard print (my forever neutral)! Once that clock hits 5 o'clock, I switch out my black pumps for some ankle strap heels and my structured bag for a clutch.. throw on a leather moto jacket and I'm out the door!

What are some of your favorite 9 to 5 staples?

Shop the look below:

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment