Saturday, November 2, 2013

white stripes



Blouse: Forever 21 (similar here and here) // Jeans: BDG // Shoes: Zara (similar here) // Belt: Zara (similar here) // Clutch: Celine // Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Super Duper' // Necklace: J. Crew // Lips: Sephora 'It Girl'

I am all about mixing 'high' and 'low' pieces into my outfits. It allows you to invest in those lifetime-wear-forever pieces and spend less on the new trend that season. On a date night out for sushi with Matt, I'm wearing a blouse I purchased on clearance from Forever 21 (can't tell, right?!) and my new Celine clutch I found for a fraction of the price on eBay. I love how the royal blue from the clutch creates a pop of color for the overall outfit. 

Cheers to the weekend! 
xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros

No comments:

Post a Comment