Saturday, December 14, 2013

fifty


one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // 
nine // ten // eleven // twelve // thirteen // fourteen // fifteen

For my 50th blog post, I wanted to do a recap of outfit posts (that have never been blogged) from this past year and also a round of thank you's. I've officially been blogging for six months and it's been such a fun and humbling experience. I've been able to meet so many inspiring people--especially fellow fashion bloggers The Zae ListPop of CynCloset Full of DaisiesSmile Chiquita and Love Karina Munoz. I wouldn't be able to do this without my boyfriend, Matt, and my sister, Jenny, and all their time and support (thank you for putting up with me! love you!). And lastly, thank you so much for reading and following me on this adventure. Much more to come in 2014, I'm only getting started! #andyouknowit

xo,
Becca

Photos by: Matthew Barros and Jen Arcebido
Cameo by: Beemer the Chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment